Traveling Outside the U.S.

Monday, 24 September 2007

Your will need your DS-2019 form signed in order to return to the U.S. This is one of the most frequently asked questions that I get from Au Pairs! Yes, Au pairs are allowed to travel outside of the U.S. during their 12 month stay. In order to assure re-entry […]